Cementitious Flooring Market - Present Scenario on Growth Analysis & Key Players | To Reach $2 Billion by 2031
September 23, 2022
cementitious flooring market size was valued at $1.1 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $2 billion by 2031
PORTLAND, UNITED STATES, September 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- This research report will give you deep insights about the Cementitious Flooring Market and it will also help you in strategic decision making. The final research document is an exhaustive document comprising of pages. All our reports are usually purchased across industries by Executives, Managers, Senior Managers, Strategy people, Directors, Vice Presidents, CXOs, etc. and help them in understanding about the market trends and analysis, competition, industry landscape, market size, market revenue, forecast, COVID-19 impact analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
The global cementitious flooring market size was valued at $1.1 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $2 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2031.
Get Free Sample : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/16776
Cementitious flooring is the most common type of flooring used in both residential and commercial, owing to its non-absorbent nature, durability, waterproofness and resistance to fire. In addition, flooring is one of the most important components of any functionality, whether residential or commercial. Various types of cementitious floor coatings such as epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic are widely utilized in resurfacing applications.
• Manufacturing activities of Cementitious Flooring halted due to implementation of global lockdown.
• Moreover, supply chain disruptions, shortage of labor, and unavailability of raw materials created challenges in carrying out manufacturing in full capacity.
• Several construction activities were delayed in order to maintain the social distancing norms.
• The demand from end use industries reduced significantly due to halt in day-to-day operations in 2020. However, the demand would grow steadily during post-lockdown as daily operations get back on track.
• The ban on import-export activities led to supply chain disruption and supply-demand gap. As the restrictions are lifted off, the supply chain will be restored.
Behr Process Corporation, Black Bear Coatings & Concrete, Concare Inc., CRH PLC, EPMS Supplies Ltd., Hempel, Jotun, Laticrete International, Mapei S.p.A, MBCC Group, Michelman Inc., PPG Industries Inc., RPM International Inc., Sherlin-Williams, Sika AG, Teknos, TMI Coatings Inc.
The report provides a detailed analysis of these key players of the market. These players have adopted different strategies such as new product launches, collaborations, expansion, joint ventures, agreements, and others to increase their market share and maintain dominant shares in different regions. The report is valuable in highlighting business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and strategic moves of market players to showcase the competitive scenario.
Speak to Analyst : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/16776
The Table of Content for Cementitious Flooring Market research study includes:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Cementitious Flooring Market Landscape
5. Cementitious Flooring Market - Key Market Dynamics
6. Cementitious Flooring Market - Global Market Analysis
7. Cementitious Flooring Market - Revenue And Forecasts to 2031 – Type
8. Cementitious Flooring Market - Revenue And Forecasts to 2031 – Type of Product
9. Cementitious Flooring Market - Revenue And Forecasts to 2031 – Service
10. Cementitious Flooring Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2031 – Geographical Analysis
11. Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Global Cementitious Flooring Market
12. Industry Landscape
13. Cementitious Flooring Market, Key Company Profiles
15. List of Tables
16. List of Figures
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.